1. The Awards are open to ground service providers, airlines, GSE manufacturers and airports operating in all geographical regions. Your entry must demonstrate quality/value add, teamwork, safety and a passion for ground service excellence within the stated judging period.
2. Operators can enter a maximum of 3 stations/individuals for each award category.
3. Judges reserve the right to change the category of an entry if they deem it more relevant to that entry.
4. Sponsors may not enter the category that they are sponsoring.
5. All entries have to complete the entry template provided.
6. Any access passwords or details required as part of entry judging must be clearly supplied in time for the close of call for entries.
7. Supporting material and/or the entered product can be provided as part of the entry, though this is not automatically returned.
8. GHI holds no responsibility for any loss or damage to any entry or supporting material for that entry.
9. All entries should include detailed measurements of performance and KPIs where requested. We appreciate that this information can be sensitive and all business-sensitive information will be treated as such under NDA where appropriate.
10. The judges' decision is FINAL. No discussions on recounts or requests for justification will be entered.