Championing the GSP and carrier who have looked beyond the headline contract price to craft a innovative edge to their ground services partnership. The entry could be a joint safety initiative that has helped save millions in ground damage or faster and more reliable baggage offload services for passengers. Judges are looking for examples of where handlers and airlines have worked collaboratively and creatively to that bring a benefit in service delivery. Have you forged an SLA with a difference?
- gategroup-easyJet, London Gatwick Airport
- HACTL, Hong Kong
- In Solo Ground Handling, Brazil
- QAS QMobile Solution, Doha
- SATS Airport Services, Singapore
- Swissport-Finnar, Helsinki
- Swissport-easyJet, Geneva